home about follow

one wish
Thursday 10 November 2022 | November 10, 2022 | 0 comments

i am so scared, scared that i will be disappointed and brokenhearted over another worldy matter, scared that i might be, yet again, deprived of what my heart wishes for because lately that has been happening a lot to me and as painful as each time was, i did try my best to accept all that befell me – that was the opposite of what i had prayed for – i did my best ya Allah so please the Most Almighty and All Powerful, for just this one wish of mine, i pray that for this one wish of mine be granted for me, let it be the best. for whatever course of life is upon me, let this one wish of mine being granted be the best for me. just this one

for i have always prayed that You bless me with whatever is best for me

but for what is to come; i shall always – as i have trained myself n reminded myself of on multiple occasions as of late – remember that:

Perhaps you dislike something which is good for you and like something which is bad for you. Allah knows and you do not know. - 2:216

but just this one wish. i beg of You 





athiken