home about follow

estoy en "distress" LMAO
Tuesday 18 August 2020 | August 18, 2020 | 0 comments

Sad Anime GIFs | Tenor

Hola todos! que tal? How has quarantine been treating you? estoy bien lol. Nah, not really. I'll be mixing ingles y espanol en this post porque quiero practicar mi espanol. He estudiado espanol por un ano y i still struggle with it un poco (a lot really). Vale, Ive never really been bien con idiomas pero whatever LOL. I am also confident that mi espanol en this post es muy mal pero, tambien, i dont care HAHA. Lo siento in advance. I havent really been doing well for the past few weeks (or months even?) to be completely honest. Pero, right now at this moment, I feel like its the worst feeling ive ever had. No se how to describe it, cant really put in in words but i feel terrible. Necesito estudiar y catch up con a lot of cosas pero i just cant seem to get myself going? Like, no tengo any energy o motivation to actually do stuff. escribo all this to waste time. Idk, necesito ayuda pero no se como reach out to anyone porque ive always been the type to just keep it all inside. Maybe sometimes I tell mi madre pero i feel so terrible right now no se how to start. Like, que am i going to tell her? Ugh. Whatever, hopefully i will feel better soon. I've also been thinking about Malaysia a LOT these days, maybe i'm just a little homesick ahaha hopefully I'll be able to go back this summer. There's a lot of uncertainty with how things have been lately pero esta bien, God knows best. I'll just pray for the best. Anyway, nothing else to say really so yeah, hasta luego x





athiken