home about follow

Update on life (as if i have one)
Friday 19 May 2017 | May 19, 2017 | 0 comments

It's been a year since I last posted something on this blog *facepalm* and yep you guessed it, I'm no longer a high school student! YAY! YAy?

I swear to god time just keeps speeding up by days, I still feel like it's still early January 2017 but it's already mid year and that also means that I have spent 6 months-ish doing nothing at home :-( No productivity at all. 0 point for Atiqah!

Putting that aside, I have been chosen for the petronas scholarship! Alhamdulillah, Allah knows how much I had been wanting it, and now, I got it, all thanks to Allah. Alhamdulillah... I applied for an overseas programme, initially I had always had this image of UK in my head when it comes to studying abroad but this scholarship already decided Australia for me. Ngl, at first I was a little devastated since UK had always been my first choice :-( But I believe Allah has a better plan for me, He always does. I believe in him and that's all that matters. Again, Alhamdulillah.

p/s: kinda a lazy post, maybe ill update some more details later in the future x




athiken