home about follow

when you put your trust in Allah
Saturday 20 May 2017 | May 20, 2017 | 0 comments

I've always believed in this saying that;
everything happens for a reason.
And when I say that, I truly mean it. I really do believe in that. Other people might say 'oh i guess everything happens for a reason?' but not me, I KNOW everything happens for a reason. For everything that has happened to me, either bad or good, it brought me to where I am now. And where am I? I don't really now, does anyone tho? But I'm happy. Very at that. Not the kind of happy you feel getting accepted to your dream school, but, this is the kind of happy you feel knowing that Allah has bigger plans for your life, He, the Almighty has planned your life so perfect that all you need to do is to have trust in Him and everything will be fine. Make du'a but know that He is the greatest planner of all. Whatever is happening to you, if it's bad, it's gonna help you be stronger if you're able to overcome it. And if it's good, Alhamdulillah, all thanks to Allah. Have faith in him, that's all.
Have faith in Allah.
I really can't explain it, but having this sort of special bond with him where everything that happens in your life reminds you of him, it's the best feeling. We've all had our downs in life and so have I. Many times, I feel like giving up, like i cant do this, this is too much to bear, why is my life like this, why did this have to happen now of all time, why, why why, all these why's and what if's and whatnots, these things can only mean one thing; you are being tested by Him. Allah says, he does not burden a soul beyond what it can bear, and it's true. It's all you and your mindset. Do you have trust in yourself? No? Then, do u have trust in Him?

Look back, think of all the things you wanted in life but wasn't able to have, if you had them, would you still be where you are now? I know that I am really grateful for everything that has happened to me. I thank Allah for not granting some of my wishes back then because of that, I am now here. I am now happy.






athiken