home about follow

College
Monday 13 November 2017 | November 13, 2017 | 0 comments

It's been yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars, ok. Jk. Not years but it has been so long since i last updated this blog. It's not that i dont have anything to share in here its just that im a lazy bum and i only write when i feel like it. (also when i feel so overwhelmed with words to describe something that i feel the need to type or write them down which explains some of my super long posts on this blog). it's currently 2 am and i just got tired from doing a lot of physics exercises but not sleepy enough to go to sleep so i just though of updating this long forgotten deserted blog :-))

So far, life has been good to me. There were some bumps along the way but without them, I wouldn't be here. And right now, I'm feeling super content with what I have. I dont have everything but everything i have makes me happy and grateful. Taylor's college has been exceptionally amazing for me, the environment, the teachers, ESPECIALLY the teachers are sooooo amazing i never want to have any other teachers lmao im exaggerating but honestly, the teachers are one of the top reasons i feel so happy here. I can understand almost everything that the teachers are teaching here although there are some parts I don't get, I know it's not because of the teachers but because of the topics themselves *cough* complex numbers *cough* My friends are also very funny (thats a weird way to describe them but they just make me so happy) I get all smiles and giggly around them, because thats just how they make me feel. It might sound simple, but they genuinely make me happy. Like, really, they can take all my worries and troubles away just for being there. (im so cringe i hate my cheesy ass)

Welp, more cheesiness to come, because i just wanna say that:

I love our evening basketball games, our "forums" and "gossips" on life and relationships after dinner, our outings to the mall, our first and definitely not the last hike up a hill. Can't list too many things here because it has only been 4 months or so. To many more creating unforgettable memories like these, here in Taylors. Always wishing the best to all of us. 




athiken